Armour (Thyroid) is a hormone drug for treatment of hypotheriosis (low thyroid function) by thyroid hormone compensation. Armour (Thyroid) is a combination of hormones secreted from the thyroid gland regulating energy metabolism.
The drug is available as follows: Armour Thyroid15mg, Armour Thyroid30mg, Armour Thyroid 60mg, Armour Thyroid 90mg, Armour Thyroid 120mg, Armour Thyroid 180mg, Armour Thyroid 240mg, Armour Thyroid 300mg.
Indications for Armour Thyroid:
- treatment of low thyroid function;
- treatment and prophylaxis of a goiter (swelling of the thyroid gland);
- as an additive for diagnosis of certain thyroid diseases.
Contraindications to the drug:
- sensitivity to the drug;
- adrenal glands diseases;
- a high level of thyroid hormones;
- a normal level of thyroid hormone (may lead to life-threatening reactions).
Side effects of Armour Thyroid
The drug in low dose has no side effects. In case of any of the below adverse side effects, immediately seek medical assistance:
- Severe allergic reaction (itching, hives/allergic rash, blush, difficulty breath, chest tightness, swelling of the face, mouth, lips, or tongue);
- Appetite changes;
- Menstrual cycle changes;
- Body weight changes;
- Chest pain;
- Excessive sweating;
- Rapid and /or irregular heartbeat;
- hypersensitivity to ambient high and low temperatures;
- short breath;
- sleep disorders.
The drug does not harm the fetus if taken during pregnancy. The drug is poorly excreted via breast milk. A dose during pregnancy and breast-feeding should be adjusted by the doctor.
You can buy the drug at regular pharmacies, but if you want to buy Armour Thyroid for less without leaving your home, you can buy Armour Thyroid online on our pharmacy.
You can buy Armour online on the following Internet pharmacyBuy Armour Online
- Lamisil Cream
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen
- Plan B